9/07/2010

Look!! I'm a Mad Girl


np : don't ever think I'm really a mad girl who are frustated with her lovelife, so she locking herself in her room like what I've writen on this post's title.

Okay, just to fill my school-holiday-boredom, when I woke up in the middle of a day, I saw my notebook beside me was yelling that he wanted to be used by me (shit shit even I'd never known he can voiced). so I turned it on and...............................I didn't know what to do -,-. yaa for the first time I said that I was bored with that thing. it may has a thousand of songs and mini games, but what I needed at that time wasn't a music also a victory when I winning the game, but a freedom........(jleb, never mind, it's just a such of bullshit thing --").

Then, after a minute I was stuck on this confusion, I saw a camera on this note book was glowing like 'heey girl, turn me on, I'll give you a lot of happiness, trust me'.... and I was finally brought with his persuasion, so I turned it on and....................the problem was begin --"

No comments: