9/08/2010

Mencoba Sukses

ooooh photoshop~ I'm glad to know you.......I'm so glad to have you.......but I'm very so glad if you'll teach me how-to-use-you-well =___________=". I feel like a kid who's trying to decorate her picture with paint, so infantile, isn't it?

but my struggle won't stop on these pictures only, I'll keep editing till I found a new fame, huh hah huh hah.... maybe this is called 'Mencoba Sukses'

okey, while I'm still in my way to learn how-to-use-photoshop-well, so please enjoy my temporary design with a lot of happiness in our smile :) --> nonsense



ahh, the sentence at the bottom right corner is unreadable, shity




black ball : "hey don't you want to join me? my position is perfect for sunbathing B-)"



noboddy has a happy life but me, raaawr



F = funny; U = unique; N = naughty? hell-no



look! how gorgeus we are!



wht the......




...............................................



and the last

1 comment:

uraura said...

ummm i think your blog is very..i don't know i was so speechless when i saw this blog.but i like the picture of our basketball team at pergab. you such a good editor i.move on and learn more about photoshop. photoshop's such a benefits.