12/26/2010

#abaikan

honestly.........I don't know the reason why I wrote this post cause IT'S ACTUALLY NOT ME. hahaha just enjoy it, maybe one of you is the main character of this........song, who knows?

........................................
I'm jealous
to see you who's lost in your world
forgetting me for something you like
that makes you now are so far from me
until you're really taken from the happines moment in my life

yes I'm jealous
still you care of me?
still you wanna catch me in your dream?
should I scream and cry in front of you so you'll understand?

this time is different
you'll never see me cry
though deep inside, my tears are spill out

I wanna believe in everything that you say
'cause all I really want is to hold you tight
be with you day and night

we'll get it right again
I won't say another goodbye again
I love you much more than life

...............

hey boy, all I need is your time :)


No comments: