1/03/2010

I Just Have a Boyfriend from SLYTHERINE!!

have you known guys about me who is totally in love with DRACO MALFOY from Slytherin in Harry Potter the movies? yeeeees you must be frightened after read this, because he is a very bad boy and actually coward with his pale face in that movies. but heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy guuuuuyyysss it's just a fantasy stories from J.K. Rowling which never come true in our real life. I don't ever think about draco's bad attidute, I just melt with his cuuuttee faaccee UOOOOORRGH.
how cute he is!!!!

okeey, and the easy fact to say is I fall in love with TOM FELTON who has a part as Draco Malfoy in all of Harry Potter movies. I've been the one of his fans when I was second grade in Junior High School. I think it was start when I saw Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. he made me very freaki'n out succesfully.

ooooohhhh and when Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince came, I'm sure that I'M HIS 'HOT' VERY BIG FAAAANNNNSSSSS UOOOORRRGHHH.

Why He’s Hot:
1. He plays the bad guy. The nemesis. The arch enemy. The antagonist. And you know what, you even fell bad for him in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Why? Because he’s just that amazing.
2. His eyes. Yep. Those are his blue, piercing eyes staring through your computer screen. The eyes themselves have their own magic and you know it. They’re tearing you apart and you’re loving every second of it. Just the stare alone is making you jizz yourself. Why? Because he’s fucking you with his goddamn eyes.
3. HE HAS A BRITISH ACCENT. His voice alone is hotter than Justin Timberlake. That’s right, I said it. And if he said it, you’d jizz yourself even more.
4. He has that awkward and stong body. Not too buff, not too skinny. He’s a healthy boy with God-like arms. YUM. Those babies have turned straight men so far into the closet, they’re almost in Narnia. So, face it. He’s sex on fucking legs. And I think know we’d all tap that.
Don't you think that he is a very nice boy? AND ACTUALLY VERY GORGEUS BOY?????

oh gosh~

Tom is better and (of course) taller than daniel and rupert

<3<3<3>

soooooooooo fuuuuuucccckkkiiiiiinnnnn HOOOOOOOTTTTTT
can't wait to see him in his next movie (okey I mean that his next movie is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows). yeah although he will be a bad Draco Malfoy agaaain and again -.-
oooohhh so please Miss J.K. Rowling, change his characters, I just wanna see he smile with joyful in that movie, change him to be a hero who will kill The Lord Voldemort in the last.

No comments: