1/03/2010

myfelton is SINGIIIIIINNNNGG

still in the topic that talking about TOM FELTON (hottest guy~)
I have just seen his video in You Tube, and guess what which I found in that video?! HE WAS SINGIIIIINNNGGG WITH THE GUITAR PLAYING IN HIS ARMS UOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH. It's damned AWESOME~
and after watched this video I will write a fifth list which asked 'WHY HES HOT?', yeah certainly because He plays the guitar. THE ACOUSTIC guitar. And he sings. His voice has you unconsciously removing my denim skinnys and dimming the lights. Look it up here. Now look around. Your pants are at you ankles and the lights are dark. Dark enough for his talented fingers to go to work. And not the guitar, babe.



If i had a plane, where would i fly to?
If i had to use my brain for something else, tell me what would i do?
And if i had a strange conversation with a lady in a waiting room,
About leaving all this doom and gloom.
If you could be anywhere, then where would you be?
If you could be anywhere, would you be there with me?

If i could be anywhere, i'd be there.
If i could be anywhere, i'd be there with you, girl.

Take my chances, fake my glances, wake those answers, anywhere, but
Take my chances, i'll fake my glances, wake my answers, anywhere but here...
{yeah} i'll do it anywhere but here... {mmmm}
I'll do it anywhere but here.


AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm sure that the song is sang for me : )

No comments: